- 150 g butter at room temperature
- 100 g white sugar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 50g of cocoa powder without sugar
- 80g chocolate for desserts
- 100g chocolate chips
- 100g nuts / peanuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- vanilla essence
- 120g flour
- colorful chocolate dragees
1. Beat the butter with the two types of sugar until they are well combined and the mixture is creamy.
2. Add egg and vanilla and mixing well.
3. Sift the flour with baking powder and cocoa.
4. Add one spoon of this mixture and mix at low speed.
5. Add the walnuts and chocolate, cut into large pieces, with chocolate flakes. Stir with a spoon and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
6. Preheated oven 180 degrees C.
7. We take the dough with a spoon and form balls that we place in a tray lined with baking paper. Slightly flattened balls with the fingertips, and then put into the oven for about 15 minutes.
8. This is how they look after I removed them from the oven.
As soon as I remove the biscuits from the oven, I transferred them with a spatula on a wooden board. Be aware that at this stage are fragile.
While still warm, decorate them with colored candies (M & M).
They are very tasty and funny.