Ingredients for dough
- 80g flour
- 80ml vegetable oil
- 80 ml of egg liqueur
- 1 small egg
- 1 yolk
- 80g of powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla sugar bag
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Ingredients for topping
- 250g strawberries
- 100g raspberry
- 150ml of water
- 50ml strawberry / raspberry syrup
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package of red jelly
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees C.
2. Lubricate and flourish the molds.
3. Sift the flour with baking powder and salt.
4. Using a spatula, combine the egg with the egg yolk, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. We need to get a creamy and light-colored mixture.
Then add the oil, the egg liqueur and the orange zest. Mix well and add the flour mixture. Finally, the dough must have the consistency of a thick sour cream.
5. Place the dough in the 6 tart molds with 10cm diameter.
6. Put the tarts in the oven for 20 minutes. Let them cool for 15 minutes then remove from the molds and place them with the bottom up.
7. When the tarts are completely chilled, fill them with strawberries and raspberries.
8. Put the water along with the syrup, lemon juice and jelly package. We keep them on fire until the mixture starts to boil then we stop the fire and let it cool for 1 minute, no more.
After one minute we pour over each tart 2-3 tablespoons of this jelly. You have to move fast because the jelly hardens quickly.